I am a programmer living in Valencia. I work at Basecamp.
Articles I write
- Career advice (Oct 9)
And my favorite ones:
- Timeboxing away (Aug 29)
- Escaping the SPA rabbit hole with modern Rails (Jul 4, 2018)
- Resilience, a double-edged sword (Apr 9, 2018)
- Mind your dependencies (Mar 15, 2018)
Things I do
Some of my open source contributions:
- Active Record Encryption. Application-level encrypted-attributes for Active Record, introduced in Rails 7. Background.
- console1984. Rails console extension that protects sensitive accesses and makes them auditable.
- audits1984. A simple auditing tool for Console 1984.
- ib_ruby_proxy: Invoke Interactive Brokers API from Ruby.
- impersonator: Ruby library to record and replay object interactions.
- turbolinks_render: Support for using Rails
renderwhen responding to ajax requests.
You can check my Github profile.