I am a programmer living in Valencia. I work at 37signals.
Articles I write
- My curse with plain code editors (Nov 27)
And my favorite ones:
- Aging programmer (Sep 24)
- Performance in context (May 14)
- Writing for yourself (Apr 4)
- Social media evilness (Mar 6)
- Balance (Feb 8)
- Don't block yourself: a remote-worker super-power (Nov 28, 2021)
- Timeboxing away (Aug 29, 2021)
- Escaping the SPA rabbit hole with modern Rails (Jul 4, 2018)
Things I do
Some of my open source contributions:
- Active Record Encryption. Application-level encrypted-attributes for Active Record, introduced in Rails 7. Learn more.
- mass_encryption. Bulk encryption for Rails apps. Learn more.
- console1984. Rails console extension that protects sensitive accesses and makes them auditable.
- audits1984. A simple auditing tool for Console 1984.
- ib_ruby_proxy: Invoke Interactive Brokers API from Ruby.
- impersonator: Ruby library to record and replay object interactions.
- turbolinks_render: Support for using Rails
renderwhen responding to ajax requests.
You can check my Github profile.