Articles I write
You can see my full list of posts. The last pieces I have written:
- Quitting Twitter... take two (Nov 3)
- Goodbye Bandzoogle (Sep 27)
- Programming quotes that blew my mind (Sep 19)
And my favorite ones:
- Escaping the SPA rabbit hole with modern Rails (Jul 4, 2018)
- Resilience, a double-edged sword (Apr 9, 2018)
- Mind your dependencies (Mar 15, 2018)
- The Composed Method implementation pattern (Jun 28, 2009)
Things I do
I have published a few open source libraries. Some of them:
- ib_ruby_proxy: Invoke Interactive Brokers API from Ruby.
- impersonator: Ruby library to record and replay object interactions.
- turbolinks_render: Support for using Rails
renderwhen responding to ajax requests.
- qc: A command-line tool for syncing and running your backtests in QuantConnect
- forceps: For downloading linked models from remote databases. It is useful for downloading production data to your local box.
- mailgun_rails: An ActiveMailer adapter for Mailgun based on its REST API.
- truncato: A tool for truncating multi-MB XML strings efficiently.
- lazy_columns: Support for lazy-loading columns in Active Record models.
You can check my Github profile.
Books I read
I love reading good books. I am currently reading these:
You can see my complete reading list